Sunday, May 07, 2006

My brain hurts

For the second week in a row, Crazy Baci Woman has struck. She's a customer who insists on talking to a manager, and then tells him (or her), "You have to start carrying Baci candy! It is the greatest! I have to go all the way to Chicago to get it!"
Each time, I tell her that she can get it at Bende's European Foods, which is a half-mile away. On the same street. On the same side of the same street.
"Oh, no," she says. "I never go there." Today she explained. "There's never anybody there!" In response to my (and MichaeltheManager's) puzzled frown, she elaborated. "It's just so creepy, how there's never any customers, I just can't stand to go there!" She finishes up by admonishing us to get on with the import contracts with the Perugina Chocolatiers in Italy.

I give up.

1 comment:

Neb said...

The peoples? They are Crazy. (Do your customers shop at Macy's in Atlanta, too? I think I met a few of them.)