Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Long time, no pics






As much as I love to see pictures from all my friends, I should be more diligent in posting my own ... but that would require pulling files off a data chip into Photoshop (Mac users please abstain from commenting), cropping/adjusting levels, fixing the image size so people can see the entire picture on the screen, and then posting.

In short, it requires Effort. Which, for those of you who know me, can always be done Later.

So here I'm going to post as many pictures as Blogger will let me, and hopefully more tomorrow, etc. until I'm caught up. Or I forget a day. Which will probably happen tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kyle W. said...

um... why don't you just use picasa from google? photoshop seems like such overkill... and it integrates nicely w/ blogger...

it's pretty much iphoto for the pc.

thanks be to google.