Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wah

It was a bad idea, a few months ago, to check out my Amazon Wishlist for "purchased" items (seriously, it was to make sure I didn't use a gift card to buy something someone had already gotten for me! Makes sense, is responsible, no?).

Because I had one surprise: one gift that has been purchased, but I have never received.

This has been the case for months, and I really, really want that book! (I'm a food geek, I admit it -- Michael was faintly weirded out that my chosen bedtime reading one night was to investigate the differences between baking soda and baking powder. But that stuff's interesting, people!)

So I know, this is my own fault for snooping (snooping with a responsible intent!), but aaarrrrrgggghhh!

Kyle, if this is your fault, you are so totally getting a noogie when I see you in August.

No comments: