Monday, November 06, 2006

Down, alpha male!

I'm really digging that my blog is now a hotbed of controversy! Sweet!

Jordana reports that while she'd love to comment, her silly school's firewall prevents doing so while she's supposed to be enriching young minds. Typical. We all know those so-called impressionable young minds are texting each other under cover of desk, and there's no firewall for that now, is there? Unfair treatment, I say!

In the meantime, I've received notice that my squirelly friend is ready to be ripped from mother and siblings and placed in an alien environment wherein there will be none of his kind. YES!!! So this Friday it's Squirrel Time! If I can navigate my way solo to the breader, anyway. (Did I ever mention the time I tried to drive 4 hours to my grandma's house in Iowa -- a straight shot down Highway 30 -- and ended up in Wisconsin?)

Only four more sleeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The breader? You aren't planning on deep-frying Rocky, are you?!

Nate said...

I was about to ask about the furry one... Not peter, the squirrel.

Alysia said...

Oops. I meant the "breeder," obviously. Although certain members of my extended family might prefer the former word choice ...